Experienced, Educated and Enthusiastic!
- 6 years Fitness Trainer the Canadian Forces
- 5 years Physical Education Teacher for the Royal Military College of Canada
- 10 years Personal Training experience
- 5 years conducting fitness camps for over 1000 individuals
- “I believe first-hand knowledge is invaluable”: Erin has personally completed two prenatal and postpartum fitness programs, plus several triathlons, adventure races and half marathons!
- Bachelor Science Degree – Acadia University
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology – Certified Exercise Physiologist
- CrossFit Level 1
- National Lifeguard Society certified
- Ontario Minor Hockey Association – Speak Out! Course
- Hockey Trainers Certification Program – Level 2
- Canadian Ski Instructors Association – Level 1 Ski Instructor
My job is to motivate you: Give me your laziest day and I will motivate you to work-out. If a person does not enjoy exercise, they will not do it, so I strive to deliver challenging and effective fitness and health programs in a fun and supportive style.
Ultimately, I believe in instilling a culture of fitness in our lives, so that fitness, exercise and health is not something you “do”, but something you enjoy living.